Are you travelling with kids who sometimes to be bored by cultural programmes? Shake them up with one of these tours. The programmes are good fun for the whole family.
- Adventure Parks offer leisure time activities for evey age- group.
- Have you ever seen 42 brown bears and 26 European grey wolves in one place? If not, come with me and visit the Bear Farm outside Budapest. It is Central Europe’s only bear farm where you can even feed the the bears with honey which can be purchased there. Wooden spoons are provided for free.
- Budakeszi Wildlife Park is in the middle of a large protected forest and the animals can be observed in their natural environment
- Center of Scientific Wonders is aninteractive science museum, or much rather a playground of science .It is not just for children but grown-ups alike. You can study the law of science in a playful way and experience it from a different angle. The more than 100 experimental tools will give you a plethora of opportunities.
- Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Grand Circus open all year round
- Children’s Railway takes you round in the Buda hills. The speciality of this tran is that it is operated by children between 10 and 14. They are responsible for almost all the tasks. The line is 11kms long with 9 stations.
- Miniversum is gigantic model layout with the sights and landmarks from Hungary, Austria and Germany.
- Tropicarium and Shark Zoo with thousands of colourful fresh and salt water fishes and sharks from seas.
- Made by You Pottery provide environment- and children-friendly paint and equipment, everything that You need to paint ceramics: paints, brushes, designs, stencils, aprons and turntables.
- Chair lift journey takes 10 minutes, and a very-very good experience! The panoramic view of Budapest from here is unforgettable
Visits to sights that charge a fee for entry are not included in the tour.
Tour guide and driver are included.
The tour is by minivan.